Lampwrights Forum

Lampwrights Forum (http://www.lampwrights.com/index.php)
-   vBulletin Wordpress Bridge (http://www.lampwrights.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   vBulletin Older Versions (http://www.lampwrights.com/showthread.php?t=273)

andrewsgn 01-12-2012 12:08 PM

vBulletin Older Versions

Does this work with older versions of vBulletin? I am running 3.7.4 but having the "You do not have sufficient permissions to access this page." error immediately after activating the plugin. I have tried it with #define('USE_ADMINCP_BRIDGE', true); commented and un-commented with the same results.

Jeff 01-12-2012 12:45 PM

Did you map users before you uncommented that line?

andrewsgn 01-12-2012 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeff (Post 1023)
Did you map users before you uncommented that line?

I can't get to the screen where it allows you to map users. As soon as I Activate the plugin it gives me the permission error and I can't log back into the wp-admin unless I delete the plugin files. The line is still commented.

Jeff 01-12-2012 12:49 PM

Hmm, if that is the case, then I guess it isn't compatible with 3.7 for some reason.

andrewsgn 01-12-2012 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeff (Post 1025)
Hmm, if that is the case, then I guess it isn't compatible with 3.7 for some reason.

OK I will upgrade to 3.8.7 and let you know how I make out.

andrewsgn 01-13-2012 10:15 AM

I upgraded to 3.8.4 and I get this immediately after pressing the Activate button:

Quote:

Warning: call_user_func_array() [function.call-user-func-array]: First argument is expected to be a valid callback, 'vbb_user_has_cap' was given in /home/sgnadmin/public_html/wordpress/wp-includes/plugin.php on line 170

You do not have sufficient permissions to access this page.

Jeff 01-13-2012 10:19 AM

You should not be displaying warnings on a production server, you need to fix that in your php,ini file.

Could you find this line in vbbridge.php:

Code:

add_filter('user_has_cap', 'vbb_user_has_cap');
And move it after this line:

Code:

if ($admin_integration):
And tell me if that solves it for you?

andrewsgn 01-13-2012 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeff (Post 1029)
You should not be displaying warnings on a production server, you need to fix that in your php,ini file.

Could you find this line in vbbridge.php:

Code:

add_filter('user_has_cap', 'vbb_user_has_cap');
And move it after this line:

Code:

if ($admin_integration):
And tell me if that solves it for you?

That worked! Thank you.

Not sure if this is by design but only the user's primary VB group seems to be mapping. When I had Administrators as a secondary group in VB I couldn't access the WP Admin. However, when I added Administrators as my primary group I could access WP Admin. Not a big deal but figured it is worth mentioning.

Thanks again for your help.

Jeff 01-13-2012 10:49 AM

Yes, it only works with primary group perms.