Lampwrights Forum

Lampwrights Forum (http://www.lampwrights.com/index.php)
-   vBulletin Wordpress Bridge (http://www.lampwrights.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Problem when save options (http://www.lampwrights.com/showthread.php?t=64)

fastuning 02-18-2011 08:52 AM

Problem when save options

Hi, when I push the MAP USER button or the SUBMIT in the vbridge in the settings i have this error:

Options saved.

Unable to add cookies, header already sent.
File: /home/racing/public_html/sevillaracingclub.com/blog/wp-content/plugins/vbbridge/vbbridge.php
Line: 29

Also, i cant connect with the users that i have map so dont work for me the plugin

Jeff 02-18-2011 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fastuning (Post 223)
Hi, when I push the MAP USER button or the SUBMIT in the vbridge in the settings i have this error:

Options saved.

Unable to add cookies, header already sent.
File: /home/racing/public_html/sevillaracingclub.com/blog/wp-content/plugins/vbbridge/vbbridge.php
Line: 29

Also, i cant connect with the users that i have map so dont work for me the plugin

Did you edit the vbridge.php or the vbloader.php with any kind of text editor?

fastuning 02-18-2011 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeff (Post 228)
Did you edit the vbridge.php or the vbloader.php with any kind of text editor?

Umm no. Directly from the download i upload the files to my ftp

The thing is that the .zip file of the plugin to download when i decompress it appear a file without name and extension.

It needs to rename to .ZIP. When i do that appear the folder with the .php files of the plugin

When i upload it, the problem exist

Jeff 02-18-2011 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fastuning (Post 233)
Umm no. Directly from the download i upload the files to my ftp

The thing is that the .zip file of the plugin to download when i decompress it appear a file without name and extension.

It needs to rename to .ZIP. When i do that appear the folder with the .php files of the plugin

When i upload it, the problem exist

It sounds to me like the files are being saved in a DOS format when they should be a Linux format as they are in the zip file.

You could download metapad and open the php files and then choose file -> file format -> Unix and then save the files and reupload them.

fastuning 02-18-2011 01:20 PM

Hi Jeff, i have download metapad and save the files and upload again... and the problem persist.

If I put at the begin of the two php files OB_START() the problem solved... but dont work the plugin... the users cant login and the post dont appear :mad:

Jeff if you want i can give you access to my wp-admin.

Jeff 02-18-2011 05:16 PM

Not sure what the problem is but the script does not output anything so either the file is still in the wrong format, or you have enabled plugins in the vbbridge settings.