View Single Post
03-14-2011, 05:06 PM   #3
Esoteric_Monk

Esoteric_Monk is getting browny points
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
The user list will only show you WP users. It does not integrate in that manner. When you fully enable the bridge (meaning you uncomment the code so it works in the admincp), WP users for all intents and purposes do not exist anymore. Sure, they show up here and there in the WP control panel but for the end user viewing the site, they should no longer be seen.
Gotcha, and commenting that code out again should return the WP users back to normal, correct?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
So old WP user id's will line up with VB user ids. You need to edit posts and point the author to the VB user equivalent using the screen options.
The thing is, when I go to edit a post, there's three users. One is, apparently, synced, but the other two are duplicates. However, the one who actually makes the post is the vB user, and his name doesn't show in the front. I can change it to the other version of him, which I gather is the WP one, but that's not real solution.

Edit: I went ahead and removed the WP user that was pulling the wackiness. This still leaves the issue of any vB user bridged who puts up a blog post won't have a name attributed to that post.

Last edited by Esoteric_Monk; 03-14-2011 at 05:11 PM.
Esoteric_Monk is offline   Reply With Quote