View Single Post
01-14-2012, 11:34 AM   #17
ishtar

ishtar is getting browny points
Thanks, but it doesn't work for me. When I enable the plugin, I get the following error message:
Warning: include_once(./global.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/***/public_html/wp-content/plugins/vbbridge/vbloader.php on line 16

Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening './global.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/***/public_html/wp-content/plugins/vbbridge/vbloader.php on line 16

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/***/public_html/wp-content/plugins/vbbridge/vbloader.php:16) in /home/***/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 861

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/***/public_html/wp-content/plugins/vbbridge/vbloader.php:16) in /home/***/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 862

However, I can keep browsing the Admin Site (although seeing the same error message every time), so I can configure the Vbridge Settings correctly.

Then, when I go to the Vbridge User Settings page, I can't map the users because of the following error message:
Fatal error: Call to a member function query_read() on a non-object in /home/***/public_html/wp-content/plugins/vbbridge/vbbridge.php on line 435

Moreover, the public site is not displaying completely, due to the following message:
Fatal error: Call to a member function query_first() on a non-object in /home/***/public_html/wp-content/plugins/vbbridge/vbbridge.php on line 773
Any idea? Perhaps I'm doing something wrong? I install wordpress (3.3.1), then vb (4.1.9), and finally the vbridge plugin on the wp-content/plugins folder of wordpress.

Thanks in advance!!
ishtar is offline   Reply With Quote