Lampwrights Forum > Other Stuff > vBulletin Wordpress Bridge

01-11-2013, 04:00 PM   #1
Kanashimi

Kanashimi is getting browny points
WP 3.5 + Latest Version Of Plugin [Fatal Error]

We're running the latest version of VBridge, Wordpress, and 3.8.7 VBulletin. When upgrading initially there was no problems, but as time has gone on more errors are popping up. I initially thought this was a problem with VBridge working with other plugins. So I renamed the directory and just had VBridge, but got the same error. The error is as follows:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method stdClass::has_prop() in /var/****/website/*****/wp-includes/user.php on line 245

It greets a user when they log in via Wordpress. I tried just putting the ## back in place since that's when the error crops up, but it gives me the same thing. The only way seems to be delete and try again. Thoughts?
Kanashimi is offline   Reply With Quote

01-11-2013, 04:01 PM   #2
Jeff
Administrator

Jeff is getting browny points
What version of the bridge are you using?
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
01-11-2013, 04:03 PM   #3
Kanashimi

I assumed the latest one available in this thread. If I'm grabbing the wrong one I'd feel like a dork. It says 10.2.0 in the .php
01-13-2013, 04:03 PM   #4
Kanashimi

Don't mean to bump, but we found that there's no error when logging in through the forums. There is one when logging in through Wordpress however. I'm not sure if this has been discovered yet or not. Thanks again.
01-13-2013, 06:53 PM   #5
Jeff
Administrator

Jeff is getting browny points
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanashimi View Post
Don't mean to bump, but we found that there's no error when logging in through the forums. There is one when logging in through Wordpress however. I'm not sure if this has been discovered yet or not. Thanks again.
What error would that be?
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
01-13-2013, 06:55 PM   #6
Kanashimi

The fatal error from before. If you log in via VBulletin and then log into Wordpress after a successful VB login, you won't get the error. You will if you try Wordpress login straight though.

Fatal error
: Call to undefined method stdClass::has_prop() in /var/****/website/*****/wp-includes/user.php on line 245
02-18-2013, 08:35 PM   #7
pcam

pcam is getting browny points
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanashimi View Post
The fatal error from before. If you log in via VBulletin and then log into Wordpress after a successful VB login, you won't get the error. You will if you try Wordpress login straight though.

Fatal error
: Call to undefined method stdClass::has_prop() in /var/****/website/*****/wp-includes/user.php on line 245
I'm getting this error and unable to set the settings in wordpress admin cp. To disable the activated vbridge plugin I edit wp-settings.php and comment out

Code:
// Load active plugins.
foreach ( wp_get_active_and_valid_plugins() as $plugin )
#	include_once( $plugin );
unset( $plugin );
It seems that without setting up the settings I can't get anywhere unless I figure out how to edit the php. Is there a fix to this?
pcam is offline   Reply With Quote
04-29-2013, 10:58 PM   #8
Kanashimi

I'm still having problems with this. We can log in via forums to get to Wordpress, but logging into Wordpress yields the error every time.
05-21-2013, 01:44 AM   #9
wideawake

wideawake is getting browny points
Having the same issues as the others here. VB, WP 3.5.1 & VBWPBridge Version 10.2.0.

"PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined method stdClass::has_prop() in /public_html/wp-includes/user.php on line 245"

Any ideas?
wideawake is offline   Reply With Quote
12-08-2014, 12:35 PM   #10
sarakhan

sarakhan is getting browny points
We're running the latest version of VBridge, Wordpress, and 3.8.7 VBulletin. When upgrading initially there was no problems, but as time has gone on more errors are popping up. I initially thought this was a problem with VBridge working with other plugins. So I renamed the directory and just had VBridge, but got the same error. The error is as follows:
sarakhan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags

vbulletin wordpress bridge