Lampwrights Forum > Other Stuff > vBulletin Wordpress Bridge

01-23-2011, 05:13 AM   #1
Miraj

Miraj is getting browny points
Hooks

I am unable to change my templates because of the bridge; I know it's the bridge because I don't have any other plugins downloaded. I understand that I can disable hooks, but does that mean that I won't be able to download any mods later on? If so, is there a way I can bypass that?
Miraj is offline   Reply With Quote

01-23-2011, 06:22 AM   #2
Jeff
Administrator

Jeff is getting browny points
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miraj View Post
I am unable to change my templates because of the bridge; I know it's the bridge because I don't have any other plugins downloaded. I understand that I can disable hooks, but does that mean that I won't be able to download any mods later on? If so, is there a way I can bypass that?
What templates are you not able to edit? vBulletin or Wordpress? If vBulletin then I can say it is not this plugin because it does not touch vBulletin in any way.

Second, are you using the most current version of the bridge, the one that can ONLY be found here?
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
01-23-2011, 06:12 PM   #3
Miraj

Miraj is getting browny points
I am touching vBulletin templates, and I am using the plugin downloaded from here. I get an error each time I edit something in a template and it reverts the last change. I don't have any other plugin installed, i have a fresh installed version of vB 3.8.6 PL1
Miraj is offline   Reply With Quote
01-24-2011, 09:38 AM   #4
Jeff
Administrator

Jeff is getting browny points
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miraj View Post
I am touching vBulletin templates, and I am using the plugin downloaded from here. I get an error each time I edit something in a template and it reverts the last change. I don't have any other plugin installed, i have a fresh installed version of vB 3.8.6 PL1
OK, what is the error? I know it isn't the bridge because when you are in vBulletin, the script does not even run. It only runs when you are using Wordpress.
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags

vbulletin wordpress bridge