Lampwrights Forum > Other Stuff > vBulletin Wordpress Bridge

06-28-2013, 07:14 AM   #1
rmd

rmd is getting browny points
WP Super Cache

Hello,

I am using Lampwrights vBulletin WP Brigde and so far I am quite happy with it. But I am having a big problem. Due to the size of my WP website, I am in need of using some sort of caching method. I am a big fan (like many others) of the WP Plugin WP Super Cache and would love to use it. My Problem now is that when WP Super Cache is activated, the Bridge Code gets cached too and my users are having weird Problems like beeing logged into another Account that is online at the same time (cache files get delivered with vb login data!!).

My Question now is, does anybody else here have solution for using this Bridge on a WP Super Cache'd WordPress Site?

Thanks for any help on this!
rmd is offline   Reply With Quote

08-01-2013, 06:38 PM   #2
jack_b

jack_b is getting browny points
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmd View Post
Hello,

I am using Lampwrights vBulletin WP Brigde and so far I am quite happy with it. But I am having a big problem. Due to the size of my WP website, I am in need of using some sort of caching method. I am a big fan (like many others) of the WP Plugin WP Super Cache and would love to use it. My Problem now is that when WP Super Cache is activated, the Bridge Code gets cached too and my users are having weird Problems like beeing logged into another Account that is online at the same time (cache files get delivered with vb login data!!).

My Question now is, does anybody else here have solution for using this Bridge on a WP Super Cache'd WordPress Site?

Thanks for any help on this!
I had the same problem. I ended up using DB Cache Reloaded Fix (http://wordpress.org/plugins/db-cache-reloaded-fix/) with this change (https://github.com/ivankristianto/DB...c3a104f1b25634).

You can set a filter with the plugin, for variables to not get cached. I use "vb_|_posts|_postmeta|_post|vb_post|vb_user". This prevents the VB-Data to get cached, so logins are working as they should.
jack_b is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags

vbulletin wordpress bridge