Lampwrights Forum > Other Stuff > vBulletin Talk

09-29-2010, 12:35 PM   #1
mtosborn

mtosborn is getting browny points
Exclamation vBullentin Mod update request

I was wondering if the user Jafo232 @ vBulletin.org has updated the following mod for versions 4.0.x?

http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=164369

If so can you advise me of where to find it and any further information about making this mod work on the version 4.0.x. I can be reached via email at:
[email protected]

Thanks for your time!
mtosborn is offline   Reply With Quote

12-09-2010, 08:16 AM   #2
MumDadBaby

MumDadBaby is getting browny points
Exclamation

I'm also looking to get in touch with Jafo232. The mod I'm having problems with is Complete Vbridge.

I've tried posting comments in the thread at vbulletin.org and both sending an email or private message on vbulletin.org are disabled so this is the last port of call it would appear.

Here's the PM:
Quote:
Hi there,

I've installed your Complete Vbridge Plugin and I'm running into a couple of issues which I've outlined on the last page of the mod's thread.

Are you still supporting this plugin? I notice you haven't visited this site since October.

Cheers,
Robert
If anybody can reach Jafo232 and direct him towards this thread it would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
Robert
MumDadBaby is offline   Reply With Quote
01-18-2011, 09:42 AM   #3
Jeff
Administrator

Jeff is getting browny points
I am not doing any development for anything 4.x related. At this time, I have abandoned anything higher than vBulletin 3.8.x. It is just my opinion, but I find the 4.x line as seriously broken. That would not be a big deal if I thought they were doing something to fix it. However, it appears they are actually happy with the way their product is functioning, so unless that changes, I will most likely be moving on

I can give you guys help on the existing products that are 3.8 related but I WILL NOT be developing these applications further, and am not accepting any paid projects at this time.
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
01-20-2011, 05:42 PM   #4
Jeff
Administrator

Jeff is getting browny points
Here is the latest version of the bridge:

http://www.lampwrights.com/showthread.php?t=41
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
None