Lampwrights Forum > Other Stuff > vBulletin Wordpress Bridge

04-30-2011, 06:14 PM   #1
jlei523

jlei523 is getting browny points
Smile Getting Errors while installing

Hi,

First of all, thank you so much for making this plugin. It's exactly what I need.

I actually run a classipress website so this is perfect.

I currently have the latest version of wordpress which is 3.1.2. When I activate the plugin, it gives me these errors:
Quote:
Warning: include_once(./global.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/nbaintel/public_html/bayareadogs.net/wp-content/plugins/vbbridge/vbloader.php on line 16

Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening './global.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/nbaintel/public_html/bayareadogs.net/wp-content/plugins/vbbridge/vbloader.php on line 16

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/nbaintel/public_html/bayareadogs.net/wp-content/plugins/vbbridge/vbbridge.php:35) in /home/nbaintel/public_html/bayareadogs.net/wp-includes/functions.php on line 851

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/nbaintel/public_html/bayareadogs.net/wp-content/plugins/vbbridge/vbbridge.php:35) in /home/nbaintel/public_html/bayareadogs.net/wp-includes/functions.php on line 852
Can you please tell me what's wrong? Also, do I have to downgrade my WP version to 3.0.4?

Thanks!
jlei523 is offline   Reply With Quote

04-30-2011, 07:02 PM   #2
jlei523

jlei523 is getting browny points
One more thing,

With classipress, it's important that users are able to register from the classipress theme because it takes them straight to posting an ad after registration. Is it possible to have classipress do the registration?

Thanks.
jlei523 is offline   Reply With Quote
05-01-2011, 08:25 PM   #3
Jeff
Administrator

Jeff is getting browny points
If you are getting warning message on your live site, then you should contact your systems admin. PHP should not display errors in a production environment.

It is not possible to have classipress do the registration.
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
05-13-2011, 04:21 PM   #4
The Dawg

The Dawg is getting browny points
To OP:

Ignore the error, go to Settings > Vbridge Settings then enter you Vbulletin path and save. If the plugin finds your vbulletin install the error will go away. ( It did for me.)
The Dawg is offline   Reply With Quote
05-27-2011, 03:32 PM   #5
Neo

Neo is getting browny points
Post Didn't work...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dawg View Post
To OP:

Ignore the error, go to Settings > Vbridge Settings then enter you Vbulletin path and save. If the plugin finds your vbulletin install the error will go away. ( It did for me.)
I tried that but didn't work. I'm using Wordpress version 3.1.3 and vBulletin version 3.8.7.
Neo is offline   Reply With Quote
06-03-2011, 08:00 AM   #6
Jeff
Administrator

Jeff is getting browny points
Disable display_errors in your php.ini file. Production servers should not display errors to the browser, but rather the log file.
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
06-03-2011, 09:15 PM   #7
Neo

Neo is getting browny points
Post Thanks for the reply!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
Disable display_errors in your php.ini file. Production servers should not display errors to the browser, but rather the log file.
Thanks for the input. I'll test things out again and get back here with more feedback.

Tags

vbulletin wordpress bridge